Baldwin’s CombiLiner™ series combines mixing, circulating, cooling and control of the offset fountain solution with circulating and temperature control of the ink roller cooling water.
IPASONIC and AUTOMIX – the high-precision measuring and metering techniques provide the optimum composition of the fountain solution for the printing process. The technology has been proven for many years and is embedded in all CombiLiner™ products.
At an ambient temperature below 20°C (68°F), the new CombiLiner™-Efficiency allows the ink rollers to be cooled entirely through the connected free cooling system. Above 20°C ambient temperature, the mechanical refrigerating unit of the CombiLiner™ automatically cuts in and cools the ink rollers. This generates potential energy savings of up to 40% during continuous operation of the system.
The mechanical refrigerating unit of the CombiLiner™ automatically cuts in for cooling the ink roller active when the ambient temperature is above 20°C. This generates potential energy savings of up to 40 % during continuous operation of the system.
FIRST BALDWIN COMBILINER READY IN NEW EU-ECO DESIGN
- Constant temperature within the print shop due to water-cooling
- Reduced disposal cost thanks to modern filtration technology
- Frequency controlled pump cabinets and re-coolers
- Energy savings
- Several different tempering circuits
- Saving of space because of the modern design
Two additional systems are available:
- Combiliner HUV – Standard Combiliner including a UV dryer module
- Combiliner LED – Standard Combiliner including a LED dryer module
- Air-cooled system
- Water- cooled system
- Fountain solution filters:
- Filtration “Primary”
- Filtration “Performance”
- Measuring sensors for monitoring fountain solution quality (pH value, conductivity, temperature and IPA %).